Thoughts from a long-time Maine entreprenuer and purveyor of pee
PeeMan Does Homework
It has been a long time since I have had to do any homework and a fairly long time since I had to help anyone with homework. And that is fine with me – guiding three daughters through algebra and geometry was no treat. I am glad those tear soaked math papers and frustrating nights are long gone. But, recently the PeeMan has been getting requests to help broaden the minds of youth across the nation. That’s right – much to my wife’s disbelief – the PeeMan has been asked for homework help. Not just once either:
We are doing a school project on how to keep deer away from gardens. We were wondering if urine becomes less potent in cold weather?”
“Hi: We are a fifth grade Robotics team who is doing a project on safely deterring raccoons from people’s yards. We are doing the project for a competition we are entering that has a community service piece. We are designing a motion detected spray device that would spray a scent as a deterrent to raccoons. We have several questions about predator pee:
1) What type of predator pee would deter raccoons?
2) Would that type deter other animals too?
3) Would it have any bad effects on the environment besides smell?
4) How strong is the predator pee smell?
5) How do you get the predator pee?
6) How much does the predator pee cost?
7) Do you think it would work to spray predator pee?
8) Do you know how far pee would spray and be effective?”
These are just a couple of the requests that I have received from inquiring young minds. I am flattered of course and more than willing to educate them concerning all things pee. Just like I am willing to educate my readers. Today’s educational fact: Our predatorpee is 100% real, pure pee. Not manufactured, not synthetic, not watered down – it is the real deal.