Finally! Set up instructions for our wildly popular HawkStopper visual deflection netting.
HawkStopper – Mini-HawkStopper
Setting up Your HawkStopper Visual Deflection Net – Stops Hawks & Other Predatory Birds by taking advangtage of their super-sharp eyesight.
What looks almost invisible to us, looks like impenetrable iron bars to them!
Mini-HawkStopper – Size when Stretched: Approximately 20′ x 35′ – Mesh 5″x 7′
HawkStopper – Size when Stretched: Approximately 20′ x 75′ – Mesh 5″x 7′
1. 2. 3. 4.
1. Pull from bag holding the flourescent tape and unfurl to full length
2. Starting at one end, remove flourescent tape
3. Spread HawkStopper apart and locate each corner
4. Gradually spread work your way down the full length of HawkStopper spreading it out to its full width on each side
5. Starting with one corner, hang and tie off HawkStopper to trees or poles at height desired using the rope provided. Trim with scissors if necessary
6. Finish tying off as needed. Trim with scissors if necessary
7. Hawk’s eye-view from above